Foss - Varg Build

Foss

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some recent mods others might be looking for or interested. Finally found a perfect fit front disc guard which replaces the OEM wheel spacer. Also Pro Carbon fiber is making a full replacement bash guard for the bike which would look nice. Currently using the Rekluse dual rear braking left hand and peddle. Added the Enzo adjustment for compression change not needing to remove the handle bars. Onegripper seat cover was a bit difficult to install, length was short so you have to really pull the cover and use an air gun staple gun with a wide crown. Deleted the phone mount entirely since the phone popped out a couple times while hitting the larger jumps or flat landing. MX14’s and MX34’s on the rear, no need to add an extra link or change the OEM sprocket.

IMG_5941.jpeg

334901C2-B2EE-4907-A091-55F0F27D235F.jpeg

IMG_5943.jpeg

AL_V

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some recent mods others might be looking for or interested. Finally found a perfect fit front disc guard which replaces the OEM wheel spacer. Also Pro Carbon fiber is making a full replacement bash guard for the bike which would look nice. Currently using the Rekluse dual rear braking left hand and peddle. Added the Enzo adjustment for compression change not needing to remove the handle bars. Onegripper seat cover was a bit difficult to install, length was short so you have to really pull the cover and use an air gun staple gun with a wide crown. Deleted the phone mount entirely since the phone popped out a couple times while hitting the larger jumps or flat landing. MX14’s and MX34’s on the rear, no need to add an extra link or change the OEM sprocket.

View attachment 11105
I see 2 chargers, you have 2 Vargs (and a Tesla)?
Life is good!

Foss

Ha the second charger under the bike is actually broken due to an unknown issue stark is still investigating. I posted the story in one of these threads. The one in the photo plugged in is the replacement from stark. Only one Varg so far lol. But i may get another one if Anton Wass makes me some sort of beta tester for their issues. I seem to always find ways to find some sort of new issue, but have a solution for them.