HadesOmega x KO Light Bee x Redshift SM39 vs Cascadia Supermoto Round 4 (NASS Qualifier) [7/16/2023]

HadesOmega

I raced at Cascadia Supermoto Round 4 North American Supermoto Qualifier at Affinity Circuit in Medford, Oregon on July 16, 2023. It was HOT but could be worse I suppose. Medford is the closest race track that Cascadia Supermoto races at and they are holding the North American Supermoto Qualifier for the western United States. I've never raced at this track before and it was WELL worth the drive!

The drive was a long one from San Jose, California to Medford, Oregon. Unfortunately I blew a trailer tire just as I got into Medford :( Not something you want to happen hundreds of miles away from home. Took some time to change and I wound up heading to the nearby Harbor Freight to get some new trailer tires. Turns out these tire are defective and the tread always form a bubble, is what I found out later on. The only good thing is I was in Oregon and there was no sales tax there.
0715231846_HDR-XL.jpg
0715231851_HDR-XL.jpg

Welcome to Affinity Circuit
0715231940a_HDR-XL.jpg
0715231941_HDR-XL.jpg
0715231942a_HDR-XL.jpg
0716230709-XL.jpg

HadesOmega

I arrived in the evening and tried to get some practice in before the end of the day, so I hopped on the Light Bee and get some laps in the supermoto track configuration.

It's the next day and I take the Light Bee out for practice on the asphalt only track configuration. And yes that is a bicycle in the thumbnail!

For the last practice I took Alta Redshift SM39 on the asphalt track. Unfortunately I could get a dirt practice in because the just watered the track. We'll just have to hope for the best when the race begins! The Redshift has a Michelin Power Cup 2 DOT slick in the front and the crappy stock Pirelli Diablo Rosso tire in the rear. NOT IDEAL.

HadesOmega

Mini GP Heat Race - Mini bikes on Asphalt only

Mini Supermoto Heat Race - Mini bikes on Asphalt and Dirt! I grabbed the P1 in this race! Unfortunately the heat race doesn't count.

HadesOmega

MiniGP (Asphalt Only) Main Race

Mini Supermoto Main Race

If you watched the Mini Supermoto Main Race you will know that I didn't make it to the 250 race. What wound up happening was that I raced in the beginners main race and had a pretty epic race with 2 racers HOWEVER my camera ran out of charge at the beginning of the race so I didn't get any race footage of it
:(
I talk about it in the AAR.

HadesOmega

Thanks for coming along on my journey it definitely was an adventure and a whole lotta fun I have some bonus videos here

HadesOmega Moto pit setup for Cascadia Supermoto Round 4 2023

Most disappointing racing FAIL moment of 2023