HadesOmega x Light Bee + Redshift SM39 vs Shasta Supermoto Triple Crown 2023 Round 3

HadesOmega

Last race of the year and I chose to go supermoto racing with the Light Bee and the Redshift. I missed the first 2 rounds of the Shasta Supermoto Triple Crown but maybe we can take home some trophies in this final round. The first day was all asphalt racing and then second day will be supermoto combined asphalt+dirt. These races took place November 11 and 12, 2023.

Light Bee Asphalt Morning Practice

Redshift SM39 Asphalt Morning Practice

HadesOmega

Evening Practice for next day's supermoto races on what I like to call the great equalizer the dirt section

Light Bee Practice

Redshift Practice

Morning practice on both bikes, I made sure and only do 3 laps to keep the batteries happy for the rest of the day.

HadesOmega

So today I signed up for 3 races. It's going to be tough on me and the bikes. The Light Bee is racing Adult Mini Supermoto and the Redshift will be racing 250 Amateur and Vet40. To be able to have enough charge and allow the bike to cool down enough I skipped the Vet40 Heat race and will race all 3 main races later.

Adult Mini Heat Race I had an issue with one of my batteries cutting out on hard landings or bumpy terrain =(
Good thing is it just a heat race

250 Amateur Heat Race only two riders for this race but the one rider I was racing against was on my tail the whole time

HadesOmega

Adult Mini Main Race - most epic race that weekend for me! In this race I confirm something is wrong with my smaller battery pack because the bike ran flawlessly in this race.

Vet40 Main Race - I skipped the heat race but we got to make a showing to take home a trophy in this 3 bike race. I took it easy after I was passed to save it for the next race.

250 Amateur Supermoto Main Race - Trying my best to catch Rabideau and to keep Macmuller behind me

Top Bottom