Owner's Review I Finally got my Stark…Pros and Cons

Magoo69

I haven't received my Varg yet, but I assume, since they are mx, they come with non-ring chains, correct? Plus they are riveted and no master link. So I'll replace with an O-ring or x-ring chain anyway so will decide on sprockets before getting chain. I know o-ring sap a tiny bit of power and range, but worth it to me.
It comes with O RING chain (I believe it’s an X ring chain)…no master link.

Magoo69

I have a 14 Front, so adding a 45 rear won't really help unless you want to gear it down even farther.
I never said anything about a 45 T? I was wondering how the 51 T is at the higher HP settings….but since you have a 14T/51T setup and I have a 13T/48T setup it’s a moot question as a 14T/51T is essentially the same ratio as 13T/48T.

One tooth in the front = +/- 4 tooth increase in the rear.

thanks again

fred900

I never said anything about a 45 T? I was wondering how the 51 T is at the higher HP settings….but since you have a 14T/51T setup and I have a 13T/48T setup it’s a moot question as a 14T/51T is essentially the same ratio as 13T/48T.

One tooth in the front = +/- 4 tooth increase in the rear.

thanks again
Sorry, don't know why I typed 45, I meant 51, You said exactly what I was trying to say, 13/48 = 14/51.

Beagle

Their words:

“Added features such as traction control, adjusting power curve or flywheel effect should become available in the next few months with the upcoming updates.”
If you have not already seen it, you should check Stark CEO interview, he talks about incoming features for the app at the beginning, including customizable power curves that had been advertised from the start.