Sold LHRB kit for alta

moto mutt

I bought a new ktm clutch master cyl 10 mm from RMATV. there seems to be some controversy over 10mm vs 9 mm pistons. ktm went to the 9 mm for a lighter clutch pull. and while true a smaller piston produces more pressure. on a single piston rear caliper I don't think a mortal could note the difference in braking. bigger piston should make brake application less lock up more progression. a new rear master cylinder insert from clake in Australia. I have a new custom made very high quality hose as well. all "o" rings & seals. this allows you to retain both right brake pedal and the left brake on the handlebar left side. asking $220 with free shipping in the lower 48 states

Kirk

Hey Man, so you have everything needed to install the kit on a 17 redshift MX? I'm interested for sure. The Alta kit eliminates the rear brake lever which I DO NOT want. Hoping the configuration you are selling will still give enough power to lock up the rear wheel on pavement? Thanks alot. Kirk

moto mutt

I can send you pics to your phone or e-mail. never tried it on the pavement . but on a hard packed county dirt road I can lock it up with one finger with mild pressure. it's all brand new. I don.t understand all the b/s about 9mm vs. 10mm. ktm used a 10 mm on their front brake two piston caliper for 20 years. it is tuff for a mortal human to tell the difference. I was a ktm dealer in Colorado for 25 years. I have put this set up on 4 of my friends altas with no complaints. let me know.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
he has not yet responded to me. if you want it let me know

I'll buy the kit at your asking price, so you can consider it sold to either @Kirk or to me. I am certainly willing to give Kirk the chance to respond since he posted first and it has only been a couple of hours since your reply. If you don't hear from him in a reasonable amount of time, send me a PM with info on how you want payment. (y)

Kirk

I'll buy the kit at your asking price, so you can consider it sold to either @Kirk or to me. I am certainly willing to give Kirk the chance to respond since he posted first and it has only been a couple of hours since your reply. If you don't hear from him in a reasonable amount of time, send me a PM with info on how you want payment. (y)

Sorry for the late response. i do want it. Let me paypal info. Tks! Kirk

Top Bottom