Model Year hardware Differences

blbills

I wanted to consolidate all the known changes to the Stark Varg between the new batches of bikes being delivered in 2024 and the previous deliveries.

I've heard rumors of the following changes but need confirmation:

1) Different sized rear sprocket on 18" tire equipped Vargs to provide more tire clearance

2) Adopted the new KTM (2023+ I think) wheel spacers

3) Redesigned Kickstand (at least longer)--I have confirmation from Stark Sales Support dating back to August 2023 saying that my order would have the longer kickstand (March ETA) but would like others to confirm.

4) Beefier footpegs. See below pic from a facebook messenger thread. I'm told they are about 30g heavier as a result.

5) Anything else???

New Footpegs.jpeg

pap

Good points. I just took delivery of the SV two days ago. I believe it was assembled in Oct/Nov 2023
1) sprocket size. Mine is a 48 tooth on 18" wheel. Was it offset that change or tooth count?
2) Not sure what to look for here.
3) Not sure what the previous kick stand lengths were but mine measures 15.5" center of spindle to bottom of base.
4) I have the revised pegs.

1000004878.jpg1000004876.jpgGlad to take pics of anything else requested.

I wanted to consolidate all the known changes to the Stark Varg between the new batches of bikes being delivered in 2024 and the previous deliveries.

I've heard rumors of the following changes but need confirmation:

1) Different sized rear sprocket on 18" tire equipped Vargs to provide more tire clearance

2) Adopted the new KTM (2023+ I think) wheel spacers

3) Redesigned Kickstand (at least longer)--I have confirmation from Stark Sales Support dating back to August 2023 saying that my order would have the longer kickstand (March ETA) but would like others to confirm.

4) Beefier footpegs. See below pic from a facebook messenger thread. I'm told they are about 30g heavier as a result.

5) Anything else???

View attachment 10899