New member from the UK looking for help/advice please.

UKLee

Hi, Me and the teenage kids from the north midlands in the UK have and ride full size MX / enduro bikes but we also have some land near our home we can use quiet electric motorbikes on, the kids have one surron they share at the moment but looking for another bike hence being on here.
I know of one Alta for sale in the uk but it seems expensive, any one know of any others in the uk? any one else in the area got an Alta and got good understanding of them, maybe help me not buy a load of problems?
Thanks in advance lee.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
How old are the kids? The Sur-Ron is a pit bike in comparison to the Alta, which is a full-size dirt bike. Take a look at the KTM Freeride-E, which is in between the two.

If you want to buy an Alta, post a Want-To-Buy message in the "Classifieds" section. Or click "Watch" in the Classifieds -- Bikes sub-forum to be notified when someone creates a new post.

UKLee

How old are the kids? The Sur-Ron is a pit bike in comparison to the Alta, which is a full-size dirt bike. Take a look at the KTM Freeride-E, which is in between the two.

If you want to buy an Alta, post a Want-To-Buy message in the "Classifieds" section. Or click "Watch" in the Classifieds -- Bikes sub-forum to be notified when someone creates a new post.
Kids are 13 but on full sized bikes, put it in the lowest power mode they will get the hang of it, throttle works 2 ways, besides I want a go:D
Got no interest in any modern ktm, I have about 8 from the past but would not buy any of the stuff they turn out these days.