One of the better video of the demo Stark.

Jared

I think I felt a little bit of drool form as I watched that! One note, if you pause where the camera pans over the front sprocket you can clearly see that this bike (or at least the power plant) has seen some real runtime at significant load conditions.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Man, this guy...

1. Split triple clamps aren't for "a lot of flex". they are to reduce crimping the outdoor fork tube and thus preventing binding as the inner and outer bushings slide past the clamp points. They are to maintain a smooth fork action while allowing good holding power with less clamp force.
2. The "Reflective flake" is carbon fiber lol.
3. Its a motocross bike. Hard seats are necessary.

B. FRANK

I think I felt a little bit of drool form as I watched that! One note, if you pause where the camera pans over the front sprocket you can clearly see that this bike (or at least the power plant) has seen some real runtime at significant load conditions.
dummy battery? probably hasn't seen that much run time. wear must be from pushing it all around the world. I'm waiting for Brian H's opinion, that will be the moment of truth for this bike. a real rider with electric experience.