Perry Mountain 24 Hour Challenge -- June 1-2, 2019

snydes

Staff member
Wildman, are you going to take the lead on setting this one up? I have my trip planner (wife) looking into if we can make it worth the time and expense. @MattB would your facility be open at all the week of this event for a gathering of some sort?

wildman240

I'll take care of registration for the team. I can't get to the event early to get a good pit location though, so someone will have to handle that if possible.

Todd

snydes

Staff member
Sorry guys, I’m going to have to bail on you for this one.

We had 7 potential riders, with myself out and apparently Emoto2577 you will still be golden. @MrTaskRacing I believe once said a 4 man team is about ideal if you want some decent ride time.

MattB sorry man! I REALLY want to get together sometime and ride at your facility!

wildman240

What's up guys! Who is coming, and where are at with this race? Only five weeks is left.
I only had 2 people reply by my Wednesday cutoff. I have too much going on to wrangle cats, so I'm rather inclined to sit this one out unless I see a compelling effort from others on joining this week. Not saying anything about anyone else wanting to continue on without me involved...I'll encourage it.

Todd