Power curve and traction control adjustability ?

Magoo69

I’ve had my Stark for over two months and have about 25 hrs on it. One thing I really wish we could adjust is the throttle sensitivity. In my opinion the throttle needs to be snappier at the lower HP settings and needs to be less sensitive at the higher HP settings(for woods riding).

I’ve heard Stark speak of “power curve “ and “flywheel” customization But nothing to date. Anybody know if and when it’s coming?

AL_V

I’ve had my Stark for over two months and have about 25 hrs on it. One thing I really wish we could adjust is the throttle sensitivity. In my opinion the throttle needs to be snappier at the lower HP settings and needs to be less sensitive at the higher HP settings(for woods riding).

I’ve heard Stark speak of “power curve “ and “flywheel” customization But nothing to date. Anybody know if and when it’s coming?
They haven't promised any dates, which wouldn't be met anyway, so as a Stark owner, you should already be very good at waiting!
Power curve and flywheel will be nice, but I am really hoping for the reverse mode.
Anton said in an interview he had reverse working on his bike. I have it on my Ultra Bee, and it's one of those things that once you've had it, you don't want to give it up.
The US Stark rep told me that reverse can be incorporated with a software update, you will hold a button, and turn the throttle forwards to activate it.

mbw479

I am looking forward to this as well, I have found 40-45hp good in the woods. It is possible to make the 80hp setting usable though with "power curve/flywheel" adjustments, this would be of great benefit for flat track racing, it's too easy to lose traction as it is at 80hp.

Andreas

I agree. 80PS is like a wild bull. Just go straight through the terrain with force, everything else is difficult.
I want to ride with feeling on the flat track. :muutt:To do this, the torque has to be adjusted via the throttle grip.
I hope that there will soon be an update for the manual adjustment of the throttle valve and flywheel!
I hope that Stark Varg is reading this and understands that it really is time to do something about it. I hope so. 😉

Magoo69

I am looking forward to this as well, I have found 40-45hp good in the woods. It is possible to make the 80hp setting usable though with "power curve/flywheel" adjustments, this would be of great benefit for flat track racing, it's too easy to lose traction as it is at 80hp.
I only woods ride and find that the throttle response is way to slow at the 40-45 hp in my opinion. It takes a lot of effort and throttle input to get the front wheel to lift over rocks, roots, logs etc.

For that reason I typically ride in 53hp or higher which can be a handful at times. Having a throttle sensitivity adjustment would be great in this case. Everyone could adjust it to their liking and conditions.

Lets hope it comes soon.

Swank171

Hopefully everyone’s ready for $19.99 subscription for basic. With basic you can adjust throttle sensitivity and get reverse. $50 is premium and you’ll get race mode and access to tune your bike to your liking across all power levels. Also your limited to 15 hours of riding per month or you have to pay for any data overage beyond that.

Also, anyone who has a bike that’s out of warranty will get a 10% discount on any part failures if they have a premium subscription

Hah.

AL_V

Hopefully everyone’s ready for $19.99 subscription for basic. With basic you can adjust throttle sensitivity and get reverse. $50 is premium and you’ll get race mode and access to tune your bike to your liking across all power levels. Also your limited to 15 hours of riding per month or you have to pay for any data overage beyond that.

Also, anyone who has a bike that’s out of warranty will get a 10% discount on any part failures if they have a premium subscription

Hah.
Well written.
It's still April, right?