Pros and Cons to moving the screen module

Matt

E-Rider
I have re-designed the holding mounts for the display and removed the battery this time so I could more easily fit everything. It took a few iterations but the current mount seems promising. Waiting on the other side to print now and will be testing out the durability tomorrow and Sunday and will report back.

IMG_20201023_220602.jpg

IMG_20201023_220709.jpg

IMG_20201023_220812.jpg

F451

I have re-designed the holding mounts for the display and removed the battery this time so I could more easily fit everything. It took a few iterations but the current mount seems promising. Waiting on the other side to print now and will be testing out the durability tomorrow and Sunday and will report back.

Nice work Matt.

This got me wondering if there are any displays/speedos that could tap into the Atla harness that would function as a 2nd typical speedo + SOC that we could use if we moved our Alta display like you have, but still have a standard type speedo that also displays SOC, map selection, mph. I started a new thread thinking I didn't want to derail this thread if anyone is interested: 2nd Alternate / Additional Alta Display?