Question about charging Surron Ultra Bee off-bike for hot-swap.

Yz450f

Hello, new user here. I’ve had my Surron Ultra for about 6 months. In order to charge the Ultra Bee battery, I must have the battery connected in the bike and key in the on position. The stock controller has options for charge rate which is likely the reason for the battery to be connected and the ignition turned on in order for the battery to take a charge. The battery in the Ultra can be removed and replaced in a matter of seconds. I want to get an EBMX battery but want to hot-swap the two batteries. My question, Does anyone know a way to charge the battery while not connected in the Ultra Bee so I can charge one battery while riding with the other battery?

BrianF

The OEM UB charger will charge the battery out of the bike. I do it all the time.
Hello, new user here. I’ve had my Surron Ultra for about 6 months. In order to charge the Ultra Bee battery, I must have the battery connected in the bike and key in the on position. The stock controller has options for charge rate which is likely the reason for the battery to be connected and the ignition turned on in order for the battery to take a charge. The battery in the Ultra can be removed and replaced in a matter of seconds. I want to get an EBMX battery but want to hot-swap the two batteries. My question, Does anyone know a way to charge the battery while not connected in the Ultra Bee so I can charge one battery while riding with the other battery?
As smdub said...the stock surron ultra bee charger will charge the battery if it's removed.