Stark Varg ***NOT*** Makes Supercross Debut in Paris

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Joshua Varize #42 will be on the Stark.

Donnie was speaking as if Trey Canard was on a Stark in Japan, LOL.

Lots of haters in the Comments section of that video.

DonCox

Unfortunately, They were not allowed to race at the Paris race. Here is the story, or interview with Josh Varize.

Smerwin43

Josh Varize was asked about it in an interview and even he mentions he has no clue

Vital MX: Help me understand why you were allowed to race the French Championship, but not the main race that means nothing. You are allowed to compete in the race that is a part of a championship, just not the random race that has no importance.

Josh Varize:
I am definitely not the person who will have the answer for you on that one! The original plan was to race the whole program, then things changed and we were not going to do it at all. Then the French thing came up, so we could still race. The only race that I have ever done outside of the country was the Motocross of Nations, so I did not even know what to expect. I did not even know how the format ran or how things were going to work out. I do not know the whole rule behind that.

Great interview full transcript here as well: Josh Varize Vital MX

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Stark Varg is banned from racing again.

Now I really want to get my hands on this banned technology, which is too fast to be allowed to compete with other bikes.

SubSonic

bicycle companies did the same thing to Recumbent Bicycles around 1930s -
Recumbents are Way faster that triangle frame bikes so recumbents got banned from racing -
also put this stupid name on these bikes -

OEM motorcycle makers have Zero interest in making E bikes -
OEM MC companies build engines - not motors -

I have zero doubt that the big MC makers have made agreement to Not make e motorcycles -

this will work for short time but when I see Big Smiles and Laughter from riders after their ride
not making these bikes is not going to work for long -