Stark Varg on the Dyno

sand300

My experience is kind of the opposite.
On stock wheels/gearing (18") rear my Varg tops out at about 135kmh according to the Varg phone. Or 145kmh measured with my own phone. The feeling is that over 120kmh it drops in power quite fast. Would be really interesting to see what taller gearing does. My FC450 tops out at around 180-190 with 17".
The advantage ICE bikes have being able to be in their power band in a much wider speed band (using every gear) will be hard to beat on tracks with low lowest speed and high highest speed.
Did a Supermoto race a couple of months ago and did not have any noticable power advantage other than in places where ICE guys had to select a gear and stick to it. I think we will need to use a taller gearing than what seem obvious to let the amps work. More testing will show what is the right way forward.
did you make a post on Fb regarding a lack of power? I'm sure someone else had been struggling with no power.

it should muller the 450's, especially on tarmac in a straight line.
that's been my experience so far anyways

Jocke_D

did you make a post on Fb regarding a lack of power? I'm sure someone else had been struggling with no power.

it should muller the 450's, especially on tarmac in a straight line.
that's been my experience so far anyways
I try to not shout in big letters on social media so probably wasn't me :)
But I have started a support case trying to find the possibly missing power. Me and a friend (that has his own bike with the same issue) is in talks with support and are getting good answers. They are trying to help. Will report back when it is resolved.