Start / Stop Switch Connector

admiralwoodlau

Heya guys,

Had a little bit of an off on our bike, and the connector that joint the main wiring look to the Start / Stop Switch was bist Open.

Both sections of cable have different colour wires, does anyone have a photo of their loom I can use to match when I replace the connector

Cheers, James

image.jpg

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Heya guys,

Had a little bit of an off on our bike, and the connector that joint the main wiring look to the Start / Stop Switch was bist Open.

Both sections of cable have different colour wires, does anyone have a photo of their loom I can use to match when I replace the connector

Cheers, James

View attachment 9995
I can sort of make it out, but there might be some sleeving on the wires on the left? I can pull up the wiring harness for the start/stop tonight.

Fog 25

Heya guys,

Cheers, James

View attachment 9995
Looks like the top black wire got cut at the insulation. 1782A1EF-6C97-4E2E-9575-060D4B89884D.jpeg

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
That would be great, if you had that to hand

Cheers, James
So this is a stock harness from my spares, the wiring is continious through the entire loom:

1686273846926.png

What that looks like is the connector (see the beige conn at the end) between the harness main and the switchgear has been compromised/damaged.

So that being said - color codes to match:

1686273972645.png