Tweaked front end?

Duncan

If you dump your Stark Varg and tweak the front end it could be just the rubber handlebar mounts that need to be reset. Remove phone cradle (one very overly complicated fabrication if I must say) remove bar clamps and push out the rubber bushings, massage them, put back together and should now be true. Also check to see if phone cradle got tweaked. Mine did slightly. Check flatness on a flat surface such as glass or granite. I made a jig with bar stock bolted to the cradle to straighten it. File off the two nubs to check flatness, you will see what I mean. Also, I put a zip tie around the right side of cradle to prevent losing phone. BTW: no, I didn't crash, she fell off the slippery stand when washing her!

UKLee

Both the rubber mounts and the forks twisting in the yokes move very easily and easy to fix, Wheel between your legs and pull the bars and pull the bars against the lock stop for the rubber mounts lining the bottom section of the bars up with the fork tops.

Phone cradle is poor had ours come out a few times even after checking it is in correct.

Torqu3

Thanks for the heads up I'll have to check this. I did have a minor incident and it seemed like the heads of two of the phone cradle bolts were a little bit bent I'll have to check the rest of the assembly.

Foss

I deleted my phone cradle, keeps popping out for the type of riding I do.

Plus it’s expensive if you lose it and a distraction.

I am waiting for a goggle adapter for HUD and an api to integrate the app to it. Done.

MadpdXabbott

These Cones fit in place of "rubber mounts". maybe an option to try. I dropped mine while washing too, and crashing out of a rut.

Ride Engineering Poly Cone Kit Firm KTM

Part# 1730750012

Ride Engineering Poly Cone Kit Soft KTM

Part# 1730750015

Duncan

Travis at Go Race Suspension told me he mills or files about 3mm off the dowel spacers in the rubbers to allow tighter fit.
I have not done this yet but plan to.