[UPDATE] Firmware v1.0.76 & App v1.0.108

Theo

I've had a trackday yesterday and I can confirm that it worked properly.
When I turn it on I usually see a yellow or sometimes magenta light for maybe a second or two, but then the flashing green light appears. This happened before the update, too, if I recall properly..

erSitzt

Has anyone noticed delayed display of the charging status with the current version of the app ?
Sometimes it takes 10+ seconds while already in charging screen, before a percentage is displayed.

And i had two instances at least, where the app did not recognize that i was riding.. just stayed in the normal app screen.

Foss

Has anyone noticed delayed display of the charging status with the current version of the app ?
Sometimes it takes 10+ seconds while already in charging screen, before a percentage is displayed.

And i had two instances at least, where the app did not recognize that i was riding.. just stayed in the normal app screen.
Yes this seems like normal behavior, if there are ever issues just do a hard shutdown. And log out of the app and log back in. This typically clears out any issues related to cache on the phone and addresses communication hiccups to the bike.