Update with reverse/crawl mode

fully

Hi Guys
I saw this video on a local dealers Facebook.
Is this a new update? I can't find this video anywhere else?
Says power update and crawl mode and reverse is included

AL_V

I saw that too, and I am anxious to get the update. I have an Ultra Bee with reverse, and can’t wait to get it on the Varg.
I don’t think that update is available yet, except possibly for some beta testers.
I emailed Stark yesterday to ask if they could tell me when it will be released. Still waiting for a reply, which I will share here.

fully

I saw that too, and I am anxious to get the update. I have an Ultra Bee with reverse, and can’t wait to get it on the Varg.
I don’t think that update is available yet, except possibly for some beta testers.
I emailed Stark yesterday to ask if they could tell me when it will be released. Still waiting for a reply, which I will share here.
Ah cool. I just checked my bike to see if it has crawl mode. I really like reverse in my Admit Jet Armor. It's so handy on the trails in dead ends etc.

Weird that the video isn't easier to find. I thought maybe the dealer had posted it accidentally too early.

Beagle

Sorry my screenshot skills aren't that great

Screenshot_20240709-220455.png

This looks like a real nice improvement, the kind of stuff only electric rides can offer, like adding reverse with a simple update, it's a brave new world.

This vid states this incoming update is v1.0.150, what's the current software version?

Beagle

It's probably a leak, the video is ready but they're still testing before releasing that update.

The amount of tunability of an electric bike is crazy, improving thermal stress, (moderately) extending range and adding reverse via a software update. And the "big one", with much of the vaunted features like adjustable flywheel and power/torque maps is still in the works.

Theo

The video has been released on their official YouTube channel today and according to their Instagram profile the update is now available.
(I won't update right now because usually I update the bike at the track after having completed a couple of sessions so I don't waste my track day if something goes wrong and I can test the update right away.)

fred900

I'm so scared to do an update since last time I updated that replaced my battery and powertrain. Was down for 3 weeks. Post your success on the update please!!!

Theo

In their Instagram post they wrote that there is also an anti whiskey throttle function; that's interesting.

I'm so scared to do an update since last time I updated that replaced my battery and powertrain. Was down for 3 weeks. Post your success on the update please!!!
That's understandable, but according to their manual (that I downloaded months ago; I don't know whether it has benn changed) the bike needs to be updated when the LED is magenta, so IMO it's better to update and then it's their responsibility if somethong goes wrong.
Besides, as far as I've undersood, the same update which damaged someone's power units didn't harm most of others' ones, so if your update were successful, for example, mine could still fail.