What is everyone's revised delivery dates?

Swank171

Me and 2 other friends I know got an invoice yesterday, to pay within 30 days. It will be 4-6weeks after they receive payment. Jan 15,2024 was the last date they had given me. Would anyone be interested in getting this bike. I would have to purchase it, I cannot just give my order to someone else. The Stark General Payment Instructions are not accurate to my order, but the Stark order (Below) is what I ordered. If you would like to be the owner of this bike, (they also says in Paragraph 3.) You can make any adjustment to your specs... For all the costs of the bike, Plus $2000 you can have this order. You send $2000 to me, a none refundable payment . I will order it and pay for it, after I receive it, you can pay me all the invoiced costs, pick up the unopened box, or you can pay to have it shipped to you. This is only for some one in the continental US. I got a quote for $999 to ship from Lake Havasu Arizona to New York 10001 . I think it can be shipped cheaper with even FedEx, or Forward Air. The reason I am not buying the bike for me, is that I am building Electric Bikes, as many have seen on this forum, and I am very happy with riding and modifying them.

View attachment 10508

View attachment 10509
Wondering if I’ll get my invoice soon. I was October then got moved to janurary.

Chadx

Me and 2 other friends I know got an invoice yesterday, to pay within 30 days.

The email you pasted above is not an invoice. It's just generic instructions they emailed to everyone. I received the same thing. I did not receive an invoice yet (I ordered the first day and have an estimated delivery of Jan 15 like you). Or did you also receive an actual invoice or request for payment? As that general notice says, they will email you a "Complete your payment" email at some point (what you pasted was not it). If they are sending those emails 4-6 weeks before your estimated date and your estimated date is Jan 15, I wouldn't expect them to send you a "Complete your payment" email until Dec. 01. Unless you are hoping that prepaying, well before you receive the request for payment letter, will trigger your order to be moved up somehow.

Chadx

Yep. Same here. Super excited until I read it.

Even though they say in big type "General Payment Instruction" and have a fake order number and name shown (Name is: Test Customer), I'm sure there will be some misinterpretation. Stark probably won't mind if a bunch of preorder holders pay in full well before payment is actually due. Ha.

DonCox

No I haven't. But I have ridden an Alta, and the 268lbs is a killer for me. I am 78 years old, I was a young 76 when I ordered it. But it is really tough to pick that much weight up. I know, don't fall down... The conversions we are building have enough power for my riding and good newer production frame and suspension. Swank171, where do you ride at mostly? I used to live in Oceanside, but now I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ It is a long day for us to go to Cahuilla or Glen Helen. The are both just under 5 hours, each way, for us to get some good riding.

Swank171

No I haven't. But I have ridden an Alta, and the 268lbs is a killer for me. I am 78 years old, I was a young 76 when I ordered it. But it is really tough to pick that much weight up. I know, don't fall down... The conversions we are building have enough power for my riding and good newer production frame and suspension. Swank171, where do you ride at mostly? I used to live in Oceanside, but now I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ It is a long day for us to go to Cahuilla or Glen Helen. The are both just under 5 hours, each way, for us to get some good riding.
Dang! Well I hope I’m still riding anything when I’m 78! That’s so awesome. What’s the weight on the conversions you’re making? Also what’s the power and what chassis are your favorites to convert? Are you using a certain company for them or doing it all yourself?

We usually hit Fox raceway, cahiulla Glen Helen and we love the electric bikes cause we can poach the hills in Oceanside by the golf course!

Where in oside were you? I love it here but man it’s getting hard to find reasons to stay especially raising little ones….

DonCox

Dang! Well I hope I’m still riding anything when I’m 78! That’s so awesome. What’s the weight on the conversions you’re making? Also what’s the power and what chassis are your favorites to convert? Are you using a certain company for them or doing it all yourself?

We usually hit Fox raceway, cahiulla Glen Helen and we love the electric bikes cause we can poach the hills in Oceanside by the golf course!

Where in oside were you? I love it here but man it’s getting hard to find reasons to stay especially raising little ones….

My 2014 YZ250F is the one I am now riding. I love it. It weighs about 230lbs. I just put a slightly larger battery in it, and it is a blast. Here is a YouTube of it at Glen Helen.

You can see some of my other builds on my YouTube channel.

Here is the Motocross Action on my the build I just finished, a 2023Honda CRF250R. It weighs 228lbs

Here is an article on the YZ250F build here on this forum.

I used to live right near the golf course, in the SeaMesa Housing track. 3573 Binnacle Way

How did you end up at this forum? Do you have an Alta?

E-woodrider

My 2014 YZ250F is the one I am now riding. I love it. It weighs about 230lbs. I just put a slightly larger battery in it, and it is a blast. Here is a YouTube of it at Glen Helen.

Here is the Motocross Action on my the build I just finished, a 2023Honda CRF250R. It weighs 228lbs

I used to live right near the golf course, in the SeaMesa Housing track. 3573 Binnacle Way

Looks like you've done a nice job but wouldn't want to be landing my crown jewels on that power switch o_O

Swank171

A good friend of mine had a few Alta’s and purchased the rest of the softwart and inventory when alta closes the doors. He would let me ride his…blew my mind…I grew up racing from the age of 3…raced competitively until I left for the military and the alta blew my mind then I was hooked.

Your bikes look awesome!

Bob Casper

I have my conversion setup the same as Don in a 2010 CRF250 chassis. The main power switch would be all but impossible to hit as your legs hit the bars well before the jewels get close .I'm a young un at 66 and hope to still be riding at 78 like Don. He rips and has a good time on his YZE whenever we meet at the track