What is everyone's revised delivery dates?

Cocopop

In UK.Paid last week,4-6weeks due mid November ahead of the 1st revised estimated December 2023,then 2nd revised march 2024 so carnt wait tbh.

Swank171

curious to see when the dealers get theirs. 3 brothers here is doing 1k deposits non refundable and ordering the bikes saying they will for sure be here Nov and Jan at the latest….wonder how they will be able to fulfill orders in Nov-Jan when I ordered 17 Dec 21 and I’m not even until middle jan.

Yet to be seen. So confusing how the delivery is being honored. Doesn’t seem like it’s being dished out in the order it was received.

E-woodrider

Hey, long time lurker first time poster, thought I'd share some good news. I was a day one order back in December 2021. My original delivery date was Dec 2022, this got pushed back to July 31st 2023, then recently (a week or so ago) got pushed back to October 15th 2023.

Yesterday I got an email saying my Stark has shipped & is en route, I should receive details from local couriers soon. Delivery date estimate still says Oct 15th, but I'm only in England, so don't expect it to take nearly 3 weeks to ship over but who knows...

On the website the bike has gone from waiting for production, to in production, and last Wed/Thursday switched to "sent". Hopefully they ramp up deliveries now and customers start getting their bikes.

Anyways, thought I'd share some good news. ⚡
That's encouraging. I am now being chased for my payment and was reluctant to do so until I saw bikes starting to move - especially to the UK. Please keep us posted.

BreaK

Quick update, I got shipping notice the bike will delivered tomorrow. I'm in the UK. If it comes I'll do a video/post on here. Fingers crossed this is the start of everyone getting their long awaited bikes. 🙏

rk42

Quick update, I got shipping notice the bike will delivered tomorrow. I'm in the UK. If it comes I'll do a video/post on here. Fingers crossed this is the start of everyone getting their long awaited bikes. 🙏
I got a message today as well that my bike will arrive tomorrow!

Chadx

Agreed that order numbers have nothing to do with VIN. Order numbers are not consecutive either so no way of telling your order placement, or where you are in line, by order number. I have multiple orders and other than the first two letters being the buyers initials, the remaining five digits of the order number are completely random jumping wildly higher and lower. I've compared my order numbers to each other and with other peoples order numbers. No rhyme or reason on the order number.

Chadx

I've not received my personal payment email yet, but Stark just sent out an email with General Payment Instructions, I assume to everyone.

GENERAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Dear Stark Future Customer,

for your safety and security, we kindly request that you adhere to the provided payment instructions. Following our guidelines will help protect your financial information and ensure a smooth transaction process.

1.) Stark Future will always send out a "complete your payment" eMail when it is time for your bike to be produced

2.) In the eMail you have a "click to complete payment" text & button - click it to be directed to www.starkfuture.com/login to log in your personal account

3) Now you can make the final changes to your bike specs, confirm the delivery address and complete the payment safely through our checkout

4) Once we have received your payment, your bike will go into production and send once it is ready. The estimated delivery time, will be shown in the eMail with the payment link.

5) Payment reminders will be sent out within 7 days and after that, every 3rd day, if you do not complete the checkout within 30 days your order will be automatically cancelled.

Please note that Stark Future will never contact you by phone to inform you about changes of bank details nor will ever send you invoices directly by mail.

Best regards,

Stark Future Sales & Support Team

Swank171

I think they are moving faster now...

And no @Swank171, my order number an VIN are not even close..
VIN is just below 800, order number is somethink like DB52810
View attachment 10503
Do you only get assigned a vin number once they contact you for production or payment? I’m kind of interested to know what my Vin number is assuming I won’t know for a while. Thanks for all the info. Hopefully we get to hear your feedback on how amazing the bike is soon!

erSitzt

Do you only get assigned a vin number once they contact you for production or payment? I’m kind of interested to know what my Vin number is assuming I won’t know for a while. Thanks for all the info. Hopefully we get to hear your feedback on how amazing the bike is soon!
My VIN appeared when the status changed to "sent". Nothing while "in production"

Both status change and email notice for delivery happend at the same time..

Hampden

Ordered # HK47858 on 12/17/21. Delivery moved from 10/31/23 to 1/15/24 today.

Invoice # 6630565

Startups are hard and these guys had to start a second factory before bike one was delivered. I'm a fan and can't wait for mine to come in.

Swank171

Ordered # HK47858 on 12/17/21. Delivery moved from 10/31/23 to 1/15/24 today.

Invoice # 6630565

Startups are hard and these guys had to start a second factory before bike one was delivered. I'm a fan and can't wait for mine to come in.
Those are my exact dates and mine was slid to Jan 15 a week or 2 ago.

rayivers

I wonder if the final VIN digits necessarily indicate total bike production to that point. Iirc Alta had many more VIN's than bikes produced.