Wheelie embarrassing: NYPD officer wipes out in spectacular dirt bike fail (VIDEO)

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Oh man.... never going to live that one down!
Most have no idea the level of crap this guy is going to get from his coworkers. I wish I was a fly on the wall at his office, or squad car, or locker room. His coworkers are going to be brutal. This guy will have crashed motorcycle parts everywhere he sits and goes for the next couple of years. News articles about MC crashes with his name and picture photo shopped into the article plastered everywhere. Confiscated motorcycle parts will fill up his patrol car back seat and trunks areas, his new name will be something like "Crash Gordon" and on and on.

snydes

Staff member
Most have no idea the level of crap this guy is going to get from his coworkers. I wish I was a fly on the wall at his office, or squad car, or locker room. His coworkers are going to be brutal. This guy will have crashed motorcycle parts everywhere he sits and goes for the next couple of years. News articles about MC crashes with his name and picture photo shopped into the article plastered everywhere. Confiscated motorcycle parts will fill up his patrol car back seat and trunks areas, his new name will be something like "Crash Gordon" and on and on.

:ROFLMAO: Sounds like you might have been there before on the delivery end!

leeo45

Geezer in denial
That was a lousy wheelie too.........

But realistically, what was the guy thinking???

"Let me wait until the light turns red so that I can wheelie through the intersection in front of moving cross-traffic; without any protective gear on a bike I don't know how to ride." :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
:ROFLMAO: Sounds like you might have been there before on the delivery end!
In my former life, I was a police officer. Back in 2007, two of my coworkers were responding code 3 to an agency assist call. Something happened and they crashed into each other and took out 2 cars in the process. Anyway, I left that agency in 2009, and they were still getting $h!t about it. There was only the in car dash cam recording one of my coworkers saying "Oh Shit" before the collision. So when I look at this Officer, on dirt bike, with great video footage, I know it will be worse than what I had seen between 07 and 09.