2010 CRF250 with V3

Bob Casper

This is bike #3. The original 2004 with ME1304, #2 is a 2006 CRF with V3 and now the 2010 CRF250 with V3 and 50AH 84v batteries. After learning a thing or 2 on 1 and 2, along with Don's assistance, I am extremely happy with this bike. With 24mm triple clamps and 1mm shorter shock, the chassis is awesome. I am very happy with the power, run time and the overall bike. After finding a couple of chargers, I have been able to get charge time down to about 35 minutes from 70v. using 1 charger for each battery. Will try to learn how to post some photos and looking forward to more Glen Helen laps and getting together with Don Cox at the track. Again, I can not Thank Don Cox enough for all of his mentoring.

Awesome!, I personally can not imagine having places like that to go ride.....i mean its just so far from anything available here, both in track and weather!.

When was this filmed?.

Also, would be nice to know how much battery % was at the start and end from that ride.

Bob Casper

When he started, the battery had 82.3v. That was the voltage when we brought it to the track. After that ride in mode2 and some mode 3, the battery voltage was 76.8 or so. We are still trying to see how much time and performance it has. I rode the bike at Cahuilla today. On the vet track I started at 83.2v and after 8 laps, it was at 76.6. after a short charge of about 40 minutes, I only had my EU2000 generator and chargers on low, I did 4 laps on the main track and 1 lap on the vet. It should be on Youtube in a day or so.

Bob Casper

The 2010 CRFE is still ripping GH. Rode today after a night rain and had a great day. Started on a full charge and after 8 laps on the Arroyo track, vet track, battery was at 72.6. After a bit more testing, the goal is to race a Saturday at the Glen race in the 60 expert class. Charging for after practice and race 1 is definitely within the time frame of the race schedule. Will keep posting.