2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

Matt

E-Rider
Matt,
If I was bored on Friday and wanted to go look at a sporting goods store or motorcycle shop (off road accessories), what places would you suggest to check out in the area. I've looked at google maps, just wondering which place has the best selection of gear.
Tall pines is really in the middle of no where but arkport cycles and Maddie's motorsports are in the same direction and relatively close by. There is an Olympia sports in hornell as well but other than that i think you would have to travel a ways.

Matt

E-Rider
One of the reasons I'm going to check out some sporting goods stores. My Camelbak is probably over 15 years old now, I think it's time for a new one.
Which direction are you coming in from you may want to stop for the camel back on the way. I forgot to mention there is a walmart close by also.

F451

Good luck you crazy bastards! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

And hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Consider skipping the campfire brewskis in the evening? Heard the heat is crazy back east.

Oded

Alta owners from around the world are jealous of you (trust me, I know).

Have a great time, and try not to think about the rest of us - sitting alone in the dark... 😀