Alta parts on back order...any one got any yet?

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
never mind crashing I’m apprehensive wrenching on my bike to avoid a slipped wrench - geez if i need replacement OE parts !:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

motomatt50

I had lunch with one of the two people that are at the building shipping orders. They are working on it but there is quite a bit of stuff for just two people. The guy that knows the shipping process (Fedex Program) was on a couple day break and they were in and out for the holidays. Hopefully all you guys will get your parts!

Mikec265

How much are you guys paying for electrical parts? I need to order what I can soon if it's not already too late.
Throttle?
Chargers?
Anything else electrical and available?

Butch

Poseur
APE.
Back in the day that was Alfa Parts Exchange. Yeah, I had a '69 Duetto boattail spyder, green even. It was cool. Is still prolly, wherever it might be.

APE. Alta Parts Exchange... And yeah, I have three spare throttles, and three spare sets of bodywork. The front fenders have part numbers on them too. I'll share when I have a chance...

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I just got two sets of EXR plastic through “the back door” at Alta.

Need to get my wish list together fast, before all this stuff is gone.
Tony, you seem to have an inside line, any chance you can give us a hint of what kind of inventory remains, or even assist with getting folks who need a part some help sourcing from the back door?

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Tony, you seem to have an inside line, any chance you can give us a hint of what kind of inventory remains, or even assist with getting folks who need a part some help sourcing from the back door?

There are two people on contract with Armanino there who are fulfilling orders and are shipping parts based on Armanino's cost. (Probably mentioned numerous times but being clear here)

Back door or not, there are revisions of rear fender and subframe and rock guard and mudflap which can effect the build/fit of the rear subframe.

Top Bottom