Bike Protection

Hotsauce

Hey everyone, as I wait on my baby to get here I’m stocking up on parts, mostly looking for protection, I’ve already ordered bark busters, I’ve found a few carbon fiber pieces over in Europe but that’s it. Can we post some links in this thread to help locate any available parts?

fsfs

Hey everyone, as I wait on my baby to get here I’m stocking up on parts, mostly looking for protection, I’ve already ordered bark busters, I’ve found a few carbon fiber pieces over in Europe but that’s it. Can we post some links in this thread to help locate any available parts?
Nobody here understands my sense of humor but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. WRT protection:

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to save the OP from jokes of this type by changing the original thread title from "Protection" to "Bike Protection", but that obviously didn't help much. :LOL:

Thanks to everyone for the laughs!

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I tried to save the OP from jokes of this type by changing the original thread title from "Protection" to "Bike Protection", but that obviously didn't help much. :LOL:

You thought clarifying his request was going to deter us from deliberate misinterpretation? You have met me you know, you should know better.

Redbull

Stark Future Press Release:

We are excited to bring to you the world's most advanced kondom to electrify your life! It is more powerful, stronger, and lighter than anything ever invented and will help you last longer than a full length MXGP playing loudly on the tele out in the living room (including pre-race press conference and post-awards).

We at Stark have proudly over-developed a special advanced prophylactic material that is able to stretch around your entire body from head to toe giving you protection the likes that this universe has never seen. But that is only the beginning!

On the fully programmable connected app you will be able to adjust your power output, stamina, sensitivity (both physical and emotional), and with our proprietary friction regen, you will extend your riding session from your usual few minutes to now several hours or even days. The app will also keep track of your session time, lap time, positions, heart rate and even alert you to potential muscle cramps or when you are getting close to finishing. We have even over-engineered our own lubrication system that is so incredibly advanced, you can wear our kondom all day every day and it will never dry out, leaving you Ready to Race at any moment of the day.

Forget two or four stroke - this is endless strokes.

This is the new Stor Ballong from Stark Future.

Hurry up and get your deposit in!

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator

Must… resist… sarcastic… remarks… protection memes… innuendos… must… resist!