Hot Foot Alta Redshift Front Chain Sliders are here!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
My thinking is, if each of us pre-ordered 5 units, maybe it would be better for Racer 76 and possible a little cheaper per unit as well.
I think these are molded only 1-2 at a time. Ordering a large batch might be a little cheaper, but not significantly.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
I don't understand what I am doing wrong, my chain slider is still looking fine after 1000 miles... Perhaps I just ride like a wuss.
Mine hasn't given me any problems yet after 300 miles, but I want to be prepared if and when it does. I plan on keeping and riding my bike for at least 5 more years.

snydes

Staff member
Received my order of chain sliders. Two of which will eventually be making their way to France for @Monza and his EXR

Certainly looks to be a much more durable material, definitely should not break like the OEM units. I'll look to have mine installed for this riding season and see how it holds up.

Thanks @racer726 for your efforts!

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Received my order of chain sliders. Two of which will eventually be making their way to France for @Monza and his EXR

Certainly looks to be a much more durable material, definitely should not break like the OEM units. I'll look to have mine installed for this riding season and see how it holds up.

Thanks @racer726 for your efforts!
+1, got my sliders today. The outside temp according to my Mazda Speed 3 thermometer was 28F. The sliders had been sitting in my mail box for who knows how long. I can vouch that the sliders were flexy at below freezing temps. These things will probably outlast the stock unit no problem.