NRC fender eliminator

standbyu

We would love to see some pictures of the NRC equipped Redshift.
I know that thread is old but I had the same problem. Found the 5 watt resistor in the supplied harness that that came with the fender eliminator enclosed in the shrink did not go to ground, soldered it up and it works perfect.

VINSANITY

Would you have a picture of what you did as I can’t seem to get my NRC rear light to work and sounds like the same problem

standbyu

I found the problem within the shrink wrapped 5 watt 44 ohm resistor. A cold solder joint was preventing the resistor/diode pack inside the wrapping from going to ground. The shrink needs to be removed and the circuit inside inspected and tested.

standbyu

Would you have a picture of what you did as I can’t seem to get my NRC rear light to work and sounds like the same problem
i poste this last week and hope you saw it: I found the problem within the shrink wrapped 5 watt 44 ohm resistor. A cold solder joint was preventing the resistor/diode pack inside the wrapping from going to ground. The shrink needs to be removed and the circuit inside inspected and tested.

standbyu

Did you figure it out?
poted last week: I found the problem within the shrink wrapped 5 watt 44 ohm resistor. A cold solder joint was preventing the resistor/diode pack inside the wrapping from going to ground. The shrink needs to be removed and the circuit inside inspected and tested.

VINSANITY

Haven’t been able to make some time yet.

Thanks for the info as I think it will fix my problem.