Software Upgrade - Motor Management

notna

We have released a new software version for your VARG, with several improvements related to motor management. Ensure you are in a strong 4G signal location and please update your VARG at the earliest.

Has anyone installed it yet? Have you noticed any differences? I wish they provided more details.

I installed this morning but I just got the bike and haven't had my first ride yet to be able to compare before and after. They really should provide a change log.

DonCox

I installed this morning but I just got the bike and haven't had my first ride yet to be able to compare before and after. They really should provide a change log.
Happy Track, where do you ride at down there in Yuma. I'm up here in Lake havasu, with my electric YZ250F and my friend has 3 Alta's. We have a moto track here in town (SaraPark) 928MX . It hasn't opened this year yet. I go to Glen Helen every 2 or 3 weeks. Long drive but worth it. How do you like the Stark. I have an order in just my number hasn't come up yet.

CR119

How long did the install take? I’m at 1h33m of updating now with a solid red light (after rotating multicolored) and was hoping to get out for a ride today.

CR119

After 3 hours I got tired of waiting with a solid red light on. I did a hard reset of the bike and powered it back up. It went through a couple updates that lasted about 3 or 4 mins each and now just shows the green blinking light when I turn it on. Software version on the settings tab of the app reads 1.0.28 (107). Note sure if that is any different than before or the app version though.

Swank171

Interested to see if they are going to start letting some more battery life out of the bag…I know it’s capable of more

Happy Track, where do you ride at down there in Yuma. I'm up here in Lake havasu, with my electric YZ250F and my friend has 3 Alta's. We have a moto track here in town (SaraPark) 928MX . It hasn't opened this year yet. I go to Glen Helen every 2 or 3 weeks. Long drive but worth it. How do you like the Stark. I have an order in just my number hasn't come up yet.
I love the Stark! It makes my Alta feel like a tank.

Where do I ride? I ride at Happy Track Mx, l’m the owner. We close during the summer but we had our opening night for this season this last Saturday.

For November we will be open on the 11th and the 18th, 4pm to 9pm. Check us out on Facebook and Instagram to keep up on the latest schedule updates.

Years ago before Havasu put that track in we used to get a lot of riders coming down from there. At one point, for a few years, Jeff from Dr Dirt would rent our track once a year and hold a customer appreciation day here.

DonCox

Awesome. we will make a point of coming down an check out the track. Phillip, the Admin of this forum lives here in Lake Havasu too with his Alta's.

After 3 hours I got tired of waiting with a solid red light on. I did a hard reset of the bike and powered it back up. It went through a couple updates that lasted about 3 or 4 mins each and now just shows the green blinking light when I turn it on. Software version on the settings tab of the app reads 1.0.28 (107). Note sure if that is any different than before or the app version though.

I asked support what the update covered and this was their response:

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the feedback.
Glad to hear you were able to carry out the update.
The new version has improved thermal management as users were experiencing power cut off due to premature overheating.
Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with at this time.

Best regards,
Stark Future Team

GrandmasterMo

Hello from Germany,

can you tell me how to make a hard reset to the bike. I can’t connect bike and phone after the software update 🤷🏼‍♂️

Mo

erSitzt

If you cant connect the bike, sometimes the "Stark Varg Service" on the phone seems to hang... force the app to quit (Beenden erzwingen) and start it again. This helped when my phone did not connect

GrandmasterMo

If you cant connect the bike, sometimes the "Stark Varg Service" on the phone seems to hang... force the app to quit (Beenden erzwingen) and start it again. This helped when my phone did not connect…
Hi,

I have tried everything with the phone. I have closed the app several times, I have deleted the app and reinstalled, I have also reset the phone to factory settings. Everything has not helped. The bike with the vin is also recognized, but the connection attempt is then always canceled. Before the update it worked…🤷🏼‍♂️

Top Bottom