What is everyone's revised delivery dates?

SHSMITH76

SO...my delivery date went to January from December. Just curious on who had September and what month they went to. I don't mind waiting but if it goes into next summer I need to get a new 450 to hold me over. So where is everyone at?

Smerwin43

12/25/22 pushed back to 1/30/23. Weirdly enough the invoice states the 31st instead of the 30th unlike the order page.

Chadx

First bike: Dec 14, 2021 order date. Original estimate: Sept 24, 2022. Updated/Current Estimate: Dec 24, 2022.
Second Bike: Feb 08, 2022 order date. Original estimate: April 21, 2023. Current Estimate: April 21, 2023 (no change)
I don't need or want my bike until June 2023, so I hedged my bets.
If they slip another 3 to 6 months, I'll take the first order.
If they don't slip anymore or slip 2 months or less, I'll take the second order and do something else with the first. No need for a bike in the middle of Montana winter when the mountain trails don't open until the middle of June (though there are a handful of OHV areas that are ridable by April or May depending on temps/snowmelt).

I'm still working on one of my buddies to buy one of mine, which I also had in the back of my mind when I ordered a second one. He has a UTV but hasn't had a dirtbike for years and wants to get back into it. He was excited for the Varg at first, and he also had an EV SUV on order, but recently has decided current EV SUV or EV bikes won't fit his needs and ordered an ICE dirtbike and ICE SUV instead. I have ICE bikes, ICE ATV and SurronX, so with the Varg, will have plenty of choices depending on the length and speed of the day's ride. He needs a do it all bike hence his ICE order.

That said, the way it's looking, my first Varg will arrive before his ICE bike. Powersports dealers in our area have no idea when orders will arrive. Manufacturers aren't telling the dealerships when they will get inventory for the floor or even when "Sold Units" will arrive. And sometimes machines just show up with no notice. And of those, some of them are machines they don't even want and haven't ordered. Strange times.

By the way, looking at the Varg order page, if one ordered today (July 30, 2022), estimated arrival is Jan. 10, 2024.

UKLee

Mine is 2nd December 22, not a chance do I want to be one of the first crash test dummies, prefer others to try them first and if they are as bad as i think they will be I can turn mine down.

F451

Order date: December 17, 2021

Original estimated delivery date: December 26, 2022

Revised estimated delivery date (as of 08/04/22): January 31, 2023

UKLee

I checked with stark and that is the correct date the 2nd december 22, I can only find one person before that who is just north of me with a delivery date 2 days before mine :oops:
I also asked about a video of a battery swap and about the cost of a second battery........they AGAIN went un answered. No doubt at some point before delivery they are going to want £11,000 paying in to there account without seeing the bike:unsure:

E-woodrider

I checked with stark and that is the correct date the 2nd december 22, I can only find one person before that who is just north of me with a delivery date 2 days before mine :oops:
I also asked about a video of a battery swap and about the cost of a second battery........they AGAIN went un answered. No doubt at some point before delivery they are going to want £11,000 paying in to there account without seeing the bike:unsure:
£11,000 ? £10,000 for you right ? I assume you ordered about the same time as me as you are just two days later delivery. I know the price went up . . .but it was £10k when I ordered. I think the bikes will be OK . . .press reviews are good.

UKLee

£11,000 ? £10,000 for you right ? I assume you ordered about the same time as me as you are just two days later delivery. I know the price went up . . .but it was £10k when I ordered. I think the bikes will be OK . . .press reviews are good.
No that's correct £11,000 I maybe foolishly went for the 80 hp thinking it will be a stronger motor under less stress but did I read it is just a setting in the electronics?

enjoythesilenc

I was assuming that customer #1 would be the first one to get a bike. The whole estimated date of delivery seems sort of arbitrary, misleading and optimistic. are the bikes being shipped to individuals or dealers? Are the bikes assembled? Does delivery mean to the loading dock in Spain or to someones driveway in Anchorage?