What is everyone's revised delivery dates?

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Well crap! My mid summer delivery just got pushed out to the end of November....

Evidently no love for us East Coast electric riders!

F451

Well crap! My mid summer delivery just got pushed out to the end of November....

You sure it got pushed out recently? They pushed out the orders sometime around October 2022, and before that around August 2022.

My latest delivery date of November 30, 2023 (to the PacNW) has been the same since around Oct. 2022.

From my notes:
Order date December 17, 2021, original estimated delivery date December 26, 2022.
1st revised delivery date around August 2022 changed delivery to January 31, 2023
2nd revised delivery date around October 2022 changed delivery to November 30, 2023

Chadx

Was this a website order or a dealer order? And how were you notified (dealer, email, or reviewed your order on the website)? Had the estimated delivery date on your order moved when most others moved towards the end of last year? I placed one of my orders on Dec. 14 first thing as the announcement came out and when they moved estimated dates last fall, that order was moved to Sept 2023. I just checked and it's still Sept. 2023. Estimated dates haven't moved lately.

Edit: @F451 beat me to it before I refreshed.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
You sure it got pushed out recently? They pushed out the orders sometime around October 2022, and before that around August 2022.

My latest delivery date of November 30, 2023 (to the PacNW) has been the same since around Oct. 2022.

From my notes:
Order date December 17, 2021, original estimated delivery date December 26, 2022.
1st revised delivery date around August 2022 changed delivery to January 31, 2023
2nd revised delivery date around October 2022 changed delivery to November 30, 2023
I recall checking when I got a call from Stark (from an ex-Alta employee). But, I'm old so anything is a distinct possibility. I placed an order 12/17/2021 but I'm not sure when they started taking orders.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor

rayivers

Wow, outstanding! Like your own personal Press Week. :) Pretty amazing to be a USA 'brand ambassador' for Stark.

Chadx

I saw the newsletter, too. To clarify, the newsletter was not a notification of the first delivery, which has not yet taken place. It simply noted that Brian is the first customer (read: first order) and gave more background on that and the trip. This was not a "first delivery has been made" message.
Brian is still over there vacationing and said he won't be doing much more than dropping a few fun social media posts until he gets back stateside. That is when he'll be writing up more details riding reviews and experience. He'll take delivery sometime after he arrives home, but no date has been specified.