Flux Performance - eMX startup from Europe

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
AWESOME! Flux really needed help with growing and scaling up. I am excited!

1720026659449.png

Flux Performance, the Slovenian tech leader in electric motorcycles, is thrilled to welcome Marc Fenigstein, formerly co-founder and CEO of Alta Motors, to our advisory board and as an investor!

Marc and Alta’s legacy in pioneering competitive electric motocross bikes is a massive boost for Flux. His experience and vision will be key as we aim to lead the electric motorcycle market.

Marko, CEO of Flux: “Alta was the OG, they imagined and mass-produced the first competitive eMX bike ever and made it reliably. We want to build on top of that and avoid past mistakes.”

Marc: “Flux is the team that can take electric motorcycles to the next stage. I’m thrilled to invest my time and money into them. What they have in the works is mind-blowing.”

This announcement marks the second major addition to the Flux Performance team in a week’s time. Alongside Marc Fenigstein, Flux has also welcomed Karl Ytterborn, former Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of CAKE electric motorcycles, as CMO.

Read more at: FLUX Motorcycles - ALTA MOTORS FOUNDER MARC FENIGSTEIN JOINS FLUX MOTORCYCLES

Stay tuned for more updates as we charge ahead!

Marko_Flux

Thanks! I’m flattered and honoured to be attracting these people and let me assure you, it’s not the salary 😂.

Alta you all know the story, with Cake I wasn’t a fan of the product, but the marketing always seemed good.

With them we’ve got a wealth of experience, what worked and what didn’t….how many people on earth started a world famous eMoto company from scratch…