Help finding an Alta

leeo45

Geezer in denial
Thank you. There are no contact details available for me though? It keeps saying not available so it might me sold?

You might just try to reply through the CraigsList ad. There is a REPLY icon up in the top left corner. That will give you an email address at CL. CL will forward your email to the lister at the address they had to include when they listed the bike. Worth a try.

I think I have seen this bike in a post on this board, but couldn't find it with a few quick searches. It is in the South SF Bay/Campbell area. The graphics and number look familiar. Maybe someone here on the forum knows the owner. The Bay area is THE hotbed of ALTA ownership.

00S0S_7hXJ91prnS4_1200x900.jpg

F451

Thank you. There are no contact details available for me though? It keeps saying not available so it might me sold?

As mentioned, hit the "reply" button and it will give you your choice of ways to reply via email. Here's the email address for this ad if you can't figure it out:

beada9cd0524379e866f509633e47976@sale.craigslist.org

The phone number also displays if you click the "show contact info" link at the bottom of the ad. Here it is:

"if interested please give me a call "This number does not get texts" 408-250-0900 Thank you"

evh1

Try this dealer in Alabama - Max Motorsports - Chris at 205.605.1904 I believe he has a MX and a Motard left. Tell him Eric hunter sent you.