New bike day!!! First customer delivery worldwide!

happyinmotion

Anyone know how many have been delivered?
Apparently 150 bikes sent out in June, 200 sent in this month, more for August.

That's according to someone expecting their bike in August. Stark rang him to confirm his order and these numbers came out in the discussion.

Many of those bikes will still be in transit though. I'm in NZ with a due date of end September but not expecting it much before Christmas coz shipping is still a mess.

Swank171

Apparently 150 bikes sent out in June, 200 sent in this month, more for August.

That's according to someone expecting their bike in August. Stark rang him to confirm his order and these numbers came out in the discussion.

Many of those bikes will still be in transit though. I'm in NZ with a due date of end September but not expecting it much before Christmas coz shipping is still a mess.
All great info!!! I’m due in September so I’m curious when they will start calling orders to confirm for then. Also curious how many bikes are not getting delivered due to people cancelling orders. That could put some of us possibly earlier depending on how many decide not to buy. Lots of pressure on markets and for those not paying cash rates have really changed affordability of loans.

I’m fully ready to wait until 2024 even having a ship date in sept. Haha. I’m just as excited as the day I ordered it.

happyinmotion

I don't think Stark have said how rapidly they want to ramp up maufacturing.

Their capacity is going up in steps. It took a few months for the step from one bike per month to ten, then a few more months for the step from ten to a hundred. They're going to have to get to making thousands per month to burn down the back-orders and then start on their new models. Hundreds to thousands is a big step and might take longer than a few months but it looks like they're managing the growth pretty effectively. So here's hoping.

I think in one of the Gypsy Tales interviews that Anton said cancellations were only about 1% of orders.. but I'm not going to sit through those very long interviews to check.

I'd love for everyone in the queue before me to pack a sad and cancel so I can get my bike today... but it looks like 1% cancellations won't speed up the queue at all.

Swank171

I don't think Stark have said how rapidly they want to ramp up maufacturing.

Their capacity is going up in steps. It took a few months for the step from one bike per month to ten, then a few more months for the step from ten to a hundred. They're going to have to get to making thousands per month to burn down the back-orders and then start on their new models. Hundreds to thousands is a big step and might take longer than a few months but it looks like they're managing the growth pretty effectively. So here's hoping.

I think in one of the Gypsy Tales interviews that Anton said cancellations were only about 1% of orders.. but I'm not going to sit through those very long interviews to check.

I'd love for everyone in the queue before me to pack a sad and cancel so I can get my bike today... but it looks like 1% cancellations won't speed up the queue at all.
I bet it’s higher than 1% things have changed slightly and that percentage will prob change as we move forward….I know 2 friends of mine have opted to get the ultra bee and mod it and will be cancelling.

rayivers

This showed up on TT @ 10 days ago, thought I posted it here but apparently not:

Stark Order Update 7-10-23.jpg

I think this refers only to EU customer deliveries and not dealers, idk for sure. 60 bikes total, at roughly the beginning of July (?). I have a tough time reading this thing accurately.

rayivers

Here's some info I just got from Jamal at Colonial Power & Sport (Milford CT):

They have 55 Vargs on order (minimum/maximum order size determined per-dealer by Stark)
Demos expected before 10/1/23, for-sale bikes later (TBD)
Initial dealer bike shipment consists only of dealer (not online) pre-orders; remainder of order (showroom bikes) later;
Dealer cannot convert 60hp Vargs to 80hp, but can do suspension & plastic changes / kickstand / brake work etc. if parts available.

Ross Shafer

Just saw two of these suckers at Factory power Sports in Santa Rosa a little over a week ago....mine was originally slated for Feb. delivery, got changed to November....dang!

Swank171

Fun bike in San Diego has a demo you are not allowed to sit on in it or turn it on.

They have units on order the sales team is clueless and they openly plan on marking the bikes up “at least 3k, maybe more”

Also anyone see a 3rd revision on delivery dates…? My bike was revised a year ago to October…..yesterday it still showed October and today when I logged in it’s pushed out again now to a 3rd revised date of January…i was fine with the first delay. But a month away I get another 3 month bump? Kinda lame. Oh well…..

rayivers

Ryan at the MN Stark dealer just confirmed his demos arrived today, VIN's 277 and 278. He also told me the dealer-preorder part of his initial order was expected in January.

UKLee

Any update on this bike?
What has broke/worn out so far, How many miles/hours, any codes/warnings come up, Is the battery lasting as long on a full charge as it was when new?