Please shout up any issues

Swank171

Not 100% sure if this is an inverter failure, that’s just what they said in the video. Not trying to spread anything that isn’t real.

Either way, I have no doubt that Stark will honor all warranties and fix any issues. Kind of works out for me that these things are getting found before I get my bike, it won’t bother me to have issues I need to work through, but it would be kind of a bummer if the bike went down for some thing as big as a Motor or inverter failure. Either way, I’m still excited can’t wait and I love all the new contact that’s coming out with people getting their bikes and demos.

I am kind of bummed with the way Some of these dealerships are choosing to treat their demos.

Temecula motorsports and fun bike Center both have tags that say do not touch Bike and said that they refuse to let anyone ride either demo. They plan on putting the demo bikes in the owners, “motorcycle museum” one day.

On the other hand, you have dealers like three brothers racing in multiple other dealerships that are putting together demo days for customers who have existing deposits.

It makes more sense to me that these dealerships would get on board with letting customers demo as well as maybe local pros so that we could find issues as they arise.

I’m sure getting these bikes on the track and running them through the paces would help stark a lot with getting the production issues worked out.

IMG_3683.jpeg

IMG_3682.jpeg

rayivers

I am kind of bummed with the way Some of these dealerships are choosing to treat their demos.

Well... imo at least one of them should be used as a demo too, but they are also probably the only non-spoken-for Vargs USA dealers will see for quite some time, and are surely worth top $$ (new) right now to motivated buyers. Kinda hard for a dealer to pass that up, especially if they're hurting (as so many are).

Swank171

Well... imo at least one of them should be used as a demo too, but they are also probably the only non-spoken-for Vargs USA dealers will see for quite some time, and are surely worth top $$ (new) right now to motivated buyers. Kinda hard for a dealer to pass that up, especially if they're hurting (as so many are).
They are not for sale and from what I understand cannot be sold. It was part of starks deal with the dealers. They are supposed to be able to be ridden. That was the whole plan of attack. I had that conversation with stark and with the dealer. The demos are just that, demo only.

Maybe at a later time they can be sold as used demos but as of now that wasn’t the purpose of those being delivered.

rayivers

I know of at least one dealer listing two Starks as "available for in-store pickup". Perhaps not every dealer behaves precisely as the OEM prefers, especially if said OEM is perceived as not holding up their end of the promised-delivery-date bargain. Where there's a will, there's a way. :)

Swank171

I know of at least one dealer listing two Starks as "available for in-store pickup". Perhaps not every dealer behaves precisely as the OEM prefers, especially if said OEM is perceived as not holding up their end of the promised-delivery-date bargain. Where there's a will, there's a way. :)
Some have the bikes they ordered….fun bike called me cause they have 2 they can sell currently on invoice. I’m sure they will be circulating in dealerships quite regularly before a lot of us get our order.

Regardless, even if a demo is for sale for the right price either let it be used as it was intended as a demo or sell it. Putting a bunch of stickers that say, do not touch and planning on putting it in. Some sort of museum is extremely lame. There’s no argument for that I can agree with.

erSitzt

So after the first day of riding... great bike :) much fun :)

...and first flat.

Maybe a coincidence, it was a hard packed track... would like to hear others experience with these ultra light tubes they use.

Tuomas

Not just you. Mine is too short and doesn't reach the charge port..
They will ship me a new one, but still quite annoying..
Same issue here, too short charging cable. Got my bike last Thursday and one day riding. Very happy with the bike and it rides like a dream. But I can't connect the phone to the bike. Does anyone have any tips? I used the option "Continue with Google' like I did when signing in to the Stark website. It shows the bike under "Other bikes" but says that the bike is offline. I sent email to support on Thursday but haven't got the reply yet. Going to ride tomorrow and it would help a lot if I could get the app working... There is no other way to see battery status than the app?

notna

Same issue here, too short charging cable. Got my bike last Thursday and one day riding. Very happy with the bike and it rides like a dream. But I can't connect the phone to the bike. Does anyone have any tips? I used the option "Continue with Google' like I did when signing in to the Stark website. It shows the bike under "Other bikes" but says that the bike is offline. I sent email to support on Thursday but haven't got the reply yet. Going to ride tomorrow and it would help a lot if I could get the app working... There is no other way to see battery status than the app?
Is the bike blinking when you're trying to connect? Is the phone close enough?

Tuomas

Is the bike blinking when you're trying to connect? Is the phone close enough?
I have been chatting with stark future support but still troubleshooting the issue. First the bike was blinking purple light when turning on. Got instruction to update bike sw with following way:

When the bike flashes purple, hold the UP and DOWN buttons at the same time for 20 seconds, the light will change to blue and it will start to update the software (flashing multicolor).
Once the update is done, the bike will automatically shutdown.

After update bike started blinking green light. Unfortunately it didn't help. Removing the app and installing it again didn't help either. Cannot get the phone any closer to the bike. But anyway happy that we have direct support from the factory. Hopefully this issue is solved soon.

Cocopop

My phone would not connect,kept saying bikes in offline mode.spent an hr trying!
Try this….
On your phone go to your
-Phone settings
-Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning-turn both these on!
The bike/vin highlighted up on phone and lets you connect.

This is what worked for me and the phone connected straight away to the bike.Hope it works for anyone else

Tuomas

My phone would not connect,kept saying bikes in offline mode.spent an hr trying!
Try this….
On your phone go to your
-Phone settings

This is what worked for me and the phone connected straight away to the bike.Hope it works for anyone else
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately it did not help either. Those settings were off and turned those on but still shows that the bike is offline.

Cocopop

Try this….
On your phone go to your
-Phone settings

Edited….

Make sure Location is switched “ON” on your phone also like below

Try this….
On your phone go to your
-Phone settings
-Location ON(make sure this is on!)
-Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning-ON(turn both these on!)

erSitzt

Edited….

Make sure Location is switched “ON” on your phone also like below

Try this….
On your phone go to your
-Phone settings
-Location ON(make sure this is on!)
-Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning-ON(turn both these on!)

Did you play around with the phone beforehand and did you configure it ?
I did not enable anything, just next, next, ok, ok.. connect :) Like one does without reading anything..

Just curious if this was a problem of how the phone was from the factory or if this can happen in the onboarding steps when you start the phone for the first time and select some wrong option...

Tuomas

Did you play around with the phone beforehand and did you configure it ?
I did not enable anything, just next, next, ok, ok.. connect :) Like one does without reading anything..

Just curious if this was a problem of how the phone was from the factory or if this can happen in the onboarding steps when you start the phone for the first time and select some wrong option...
I did not play with the phone beforehand. When I got the delivery just started to assemble the bike and started to take phone in use. With that next, next, next, yes, allow mentality :) But after it did not work with the first try then tried to change settings.. Not sure if I turned on/off location at some phase. After first try the bike software was at least updated, it was flashing purple light when turning on instead of green light.