Please shout up any issues

Cocopop

I said yes and allowed everything when setting phone up but my location was definitely switched to OFF in the settings.
They’re a slim chance I’d not allowed location but can't remember if did or why I’d have chose not to during setup.
Basis is you need both those switched to ON!

My phone would not connect,kept saying bikes in offline mode.spent an hr trying!
Try this….
On your phone go to your
-Phone settings
-Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning-turn both these on!
The bike/vin highlighted up on phone and lets you connect.

This is what worked for me and the phone connected straight away to the bike.Hope it works for anyone else
This was the exact same fix for me, I figured it out after sleeping on it.

erSitzt

Anyone else had problems with the first gear oil change ?
Drain screw wouldnt move, torx just stripped... :(
I was quite careful, because it already looked/felt like it does not have enough "meat" for a screw in that position, where it gets wet and muddy all the time.

rayivers

Drain screw wouldnt move, torx just stripped... :(

If you have a hex drive flat-blade screwdriver bit of the correct size, you might be able to hammer it into the damaged Torx area and then use heat + hammer drill to back it out. It seems like the Torx-screw metal is pretty soft, you might get lucky.

erSitzt

If you have a hex drive flat-blade screwdriver bit of the correct size, you might be able to hammer it into the damaged Torx area and then use heat + hammer drill to back it out. It seems like the Torx-screw metal is pretty soft, you might get lucky.
Yeah i will try that, the angle is a bit weird... seems like one of the less good design decisions :)

rayivers

In the Stark video they remove the skid plate 1st, then it looks like a pretty straight shot to the drain plug if that helps. Another thing maybe worth trying is an EZ-out type bolt extractor into the Torx opening, if you have one the right size. I didn't realize the drain plug is aluminum; ime a big hex head would've been a better choice than a small Torx hole.

erSitzt

In the Stark video they remove the skid plate 1st, then it looks like a pretty straight shot to the drain plug if that helps. Another thing maybe worth trying is an EZ-out type bolt extractor into the Torx opening, if you have one the right size. I didn't realize the drain plug is aluminum; ime a big hex head would've been a better choice than a small Torx hole.
I removed the skidplate and foam before, but its at an angle towards the battery.

I have the same mixed feelings regarding the oil refill cap, it went out okayish.. but it reinstalled it with some anti-seize. Nice looking, but not up for the task in the long run i think.

erSitzt

We should open a thread for the positive experiences also... :)

I mailed info about my issue with the drain plug to the support team and they said they will pass it on and even sent me the replacement parts... which should already be here tomorrow :)

Redbull

Anyone else see this yet? Probably the most in depth take on things I have seen. Also a few problems discussed.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
:( Flat landed of a big jump I believe.
View attachment 10599
This is where the Varg being all electric really pays off. Just order the optional welding cables from Stark, along with the welding app for the phone, and you can use the juice from the bike’s own battery to weld up that broken frame right at the track! (Welding helmet and bottle of Argon sold separately.)

Heck, after only a few YouTube tutorials, you too could make a little side money and pay for the electricity you need to charge your bike by simply setting up camp within crawling distance of the gnarliest jump on the track. Just offer your metal mending services to the poor unfortunates whose ego outstrips their riding prowess on Dead Man’s Leap or Fifth Gear Pinned Gulch.

You can make additional side-money by investing in other popular Stark electronic add-ons, such as the Stark tire inflator, the Stark pressure washer, and the very popular Stark margarita maker (a.k.a. the Vargarita Machine).

Swank171

This is where the Varg being all electric really pays off. Just order the optional welding cables from Stark, along with the welding app for the phone, and you can use the juice from the bike’s own battery to weld up that broken frame right at the track! (Welding helmet and bottle of Argon sold separately.)

Heck, after only a few YouTube tutorials, you too could make a little side money and pay for the electricity you need to charge your bike by simply setting up camp within crawling distance of the gnarliest jump on the track. Just offer your metal mending services to the poor unfortunates whose ego outstrips their riding prowess on Dead Man’s Leap or Fifth Gear Pinned Gulch.

You can make additional side-money by investing in other popular Stark electronic add-ons, such as the Stark tire inflator, the Stark pressure washer, and the very popular Stark margarita maker (a.k.a. the Vargarita Machine).
The reality is it’s not really broken….that’s just the angle the picture was taken from. It’s propaganda.

But I’d get the welding kit in case those ICE bikes need some help trackside….cause that’s how I roll.

Foss

Here is a juicy positive story I have been holding off on telling publicly because i’m afraid others may abuse how well Stark can take care of you….take it fwiw

Purchased a floor display model Stark Varg, literally brand new but had some marring on the plastics (given). 1-2 hours worth of riding I noticed a rear wobble, enough to bring the wheel into the place I purchased it from. I figured it was the spokes and it needed truing seeing it is a new bike. Nope, it is a defective tire, enough to put in a claim to Stark which later that week I was told they paid for my brand new 80/120 Dunlop and heavy tube plus the labor to install all the parts; cost me nothing.

Doesn’t end there… gets better.

Later that month I get a random fedex delivery tracking to my email. And to find out, I received a new round black wrapped package…. But it wasn’t a tire, it was the whole fucking wheel plus tire, minus the rotor and sprocket. Weird part is it didn’t come from Spain which threw me off. It came from Wisconsin I think.

So far stark has sent me a ton of little odds and ends parts free which I probably did not really need. Overall they paid my tab for a Dunlop tire, plus sent me a brand new OEM setup rear wheel. I believe with these business ethics stark will cover their defects. And the above post where Marcus blew out his linkage from the frame, I kid you not… he probably got a brand new bike. I remember seeing this image somewhere before and I thought I heard Stark wanted to retrieve that bike back to Spain. So my guess Stark hooked him up good.

Swank171

I’ve got a vin and my bike is on the water somewhere…it’ll be landing in Oregon soon and my shipper is waiting and ready to get it to me down here in San Diego!

Just no way to know where in the water these bikes are!!!