- Install frame guard tape
- Install handguards
- install handlebar ends
- phone velcro
- zip-ties in the cables
- install rear disc guard
- install side stand
- install chain link
- adjust suspension (and check the need for a revalve after playing with clicks)

Anything else? :)

Cheers mates

View attachment 11469
The Pirelli Scorpion tires are actually much better than I expected and might be worth a run through for many riders --I don't do moto so take it for what it is worth.

I replaced the tubes after about 5 rides as they just couldn't take the kind of riding I do (mostly gnarly slow enduro/trail with rocks, roots, mud) but I am going to run the Scorpions till they are worn. At low pressures the tires have performed pretty well in the gnarl.

Beagle

July update:

Stock in July: 277
Vargs imported in June: 98
June Sales: 89

VINs of available Vargs are still increasing regularly, besides selling in all states, they also have bikes "ready to ship" from US warehouses (27 as of 21st of July) and claim delivery of US bikes made to order in 2 to 3 weeks.

Their 10.4 million euros revenue for July (see this post Stark actually profitable... kinda) accounts for about 750 worldwide sales, here I tracked about 12% of that for the US so obviously missing quite a lot (US sales might be more like 40% of total sales?).

Their US operation seems to be pretty well sorted by now, I'll just keep track of some high VINs.

Highest VIN seen at US dealer: 6859

Picture3.jpg

Beagle

>8000. Absolutely destroying ALTA's numbers... not to mention Zero.
Any idea about Zero Motorcycles global sales? They're selling much more bikes that Alta did, they also have a significant range of road legal models.

All I know is that France is their largest European market with 383 bikes sold in 2023 (total for all models).

For reference, France electric most sold 2 wheelers is BMW CE04 scooter at 2838 sales.

Zero FX is a dual sport with 7.2 kWh battery, 46 hp, 131 kg, standard charge time 10h (though they sell accessory chargers to reduce it to 4 h with 1 additional charger down to 2 h with even more chargers). It's obviously road legal and priced similarly to the Varg.

Enduro Varg should be a much more interesting offer.