Very good review Dirt Bike Channel

MadpdXabbott

Total noob review with added opinion and narrative not backed up by any facts. I was so triggered, I almost did a review to counter his BS narratives, and I Still might do that here. Hint #1 read the user manual of the product you're going to review. Hint # 2 let the bike update (OTA) before you start your review. Hint #3 if your hill climbing on loose rock or soil, turn off the regen. Tool-BAG. Hint # 4 You're YouTube channel is failing because the world is in a recession, not because you reviewed a E-Motorcycle, and frankly your channel has been poor since your divorce and the "midlife crisis video". Done supporting his channel after that "Review" had a few good years, over it.

Chaconne

Exactly. His viewers basically flipped out about an electric bike. There is a segment of the population that HATES electric bikes/cars. I don't get it, but I've heard all kinds of things said about the Stark. Love mine.
I have never understood the weird religion of power plants. If a bike is good it is good. I have a 4T wr450, a 2T xcw-300 tpi, and a Stark. The Stark is the best bike I have and it is a powerful dream to ride. And since I don't moto any longer I get pretty good battery life in enduro and the slow gnarl.

There is this strange nostalgia sweeping the country it is like a backward nightmare. Some of these folk want to go back to 70s 2Ts --Hodaka Combat Wombats weren't all that believe me, I bought one off the showroom floor and I am glad I have lived long enough to still rip good on my Stark.

Bendejo

Exactly. His viewers basically flipped out about an electric bike. There is a segment of the population that HATES electric bikes/cars. I don't get it, but I've heard all kinds of things said about the Stark. Love mine.
Me and my buddy get a lot of side eye at our local MX track. Some people love them and some want to burn it with fire lol. Fuck em'