24 Hours of Starvation Ridge in WA -- October 26 & 27, 2019 (new dates)

snydes

Staff member
First and foremost we would need to find out if there are still openings for this race. I was informed that one of the east coast 24 hour races sells out in the first month after registration is opened (6 months in advance). That might not be an issue for this one, but before any more energy is spent planning it should be confirmed that it’s even possible to participate.

snydes

Staff member
I just called, there are still openings for team entries. Early registration cut off would be October 1st ($100 more for team entry after that point). He said they did not sell out the last two years.

So at this point it sounds like we have three potential guys for this one, @bluefxstc , @ElectroBraap , and @Silent But Dirty . What other west coast guys are willing to punish themselves?

bluefxstc

We have 3 out o 6. We need 3 more. We ain't getting any younger, now is the time to do this!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967

snydes

Staff member
We have 3 out o 6. We need 3 more. We ain't getting any younger, now is the time to do this!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967

Should be plenty of west coast guys here!

@Butch you know of anybody?

snydes

Staff member
is there a flyer for the event? I can post it on BARF and SBR...

Butch,
The goal is a 6 man, 6 bike all Alta team. I think that’s really what the draw would be for most guys. It would be a worlds first sort of thing, and we have a gracious offer from @MrTaskRacing for discounted lighting products for an all Alta team effort. The organizations website is HERE . Many guys that are volunteering are not experienced so you don’t need to be a seasoned veteran to participate.

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
Butch,
The goal is a 6 man, 6 bike all Alta team. I think that’s really what the draw would be for most guys. It would be a worlds first sort of thing, and we have a gracious offer from @MrTaskRacing for discounted lighting products for an all Alta team effort. The organizations website is HERE . Many guys that are volunteering are not experienced so you don’t need to be a seasoned veteran to participate.
I don't think I would be in if it's not an all electric team. I was planning on calling my dealer tomorrow and see if he knows any owners that might be interested.