Stark Future’s utter communication and logistics incompetence

Swank171

I ordered Dec 18th 2021. On December 22nd I got an email saying my stark was ready for production and my dealer should contact me shortly lmao. Estimate date is March 16th. I'll believe it when I see it!
I was Dec 17 2021…..funny thing is the bike that’s almost here was another guys order I scalped….he didn’t want anymore and I just slid into his order…..he ordered 2 months after me. My original order is still In purgatory. Hahah.

Makes so much sense.

AL_V

I ordered Dec 18th 2021. On December 22nd I got an email saying my stark was ready for production and my dealer should contact me shortly lmao. Estimate date is March 16th. I'll believe it when I see it!
I recommend you contact your dealer and see if they know anything, I think most dealers are clueless, thanks to Stark's lack of communication.

MadpdXabbott

New Emails could be shipment for west coast, do I believe it? Anyone else on the West coast get and update ?

"We come with an amazing update for you!

Your Stark VARG has been produced and shipped out on 30.01.24.

Please be aware, that depending on your region, the timeframe will vary before getting contacted.
In the meantime waiting on your delivery to your dealer, you can get familiar with the Stark VARG:
  • by reading the Owners Manual HERE
  • by checking our Technical Tutorials Playlist on Youtube HERE"

jh151

I paid my dealer in full a little over 2 weeks ago and still haven't got a vin or any sort of update about it being produced then alone shipped! The only thing keeping me going is how much it seems everyone loves it once they get it! 26 months and counting is hard though!

MadpdXabbott

I paid my dealer in full a little over 2 weeks ago and still haven't got a vin or any sort of update about it being produced then alone shipped! The only thing keeping me going is how much it seems everyone loves it once they get it! 26 months and counting is hard though!
Hang in there, it takes 20 days for the payment to go thru the system. I would suggest drop a support ticket to try and get some attention.

stephane

New Emails could be shipment for west coast, do I believe it? Anyone else on the West coast get and update ?

"We come with an amazing update for you!

Your Stark VARG has been produced and shipped out on 30.01.24.

Please be aware, that depending on your region, the timeframe will vary before getting contacted.
In the meantime waiting on your delivery to your dealer, you can get familiar with the Stark VARG:
  • by reading the Owners Manual HERE
  • by checking our Technical Tutorials Playlist on Youtube HERE"
I am in the midwest and I received the very same email with my VIN. Not sure what that means but will see when the dealer contacts me.