First Customer Bikes are shipping!

Number Six

And the plan is to ship direct & have the customer presumably assemble things ?
Guessing any battery has to be disconnected for shipping.
Fully half the guys I know from riding aren't qualified to hold a screwdriver.

" Thank you for the purchase of your new Stark Varg & please note that should you personally become a leakage path, doing so will void any expressed or implied warranty "
( not to over emphasize, but you'll also be carbonized immediately )

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I am sure that the battery will likely be smart enough not to energise the HV outputs until it confirms that the cables are correctly plugged in.

Contactors will stop that from happening. If the contactors are open (just like on an Alta) there is no voltage unless the bike is active and pre-charge is safe across the controller and the battery pack

blbills

Does the Varg come with a Title?
Pretty sure not. Titles have to be issued by the state you register with.

The bike will most likely come with an MSO (Manufacturer's Statement of Origin) which will be needed to title the bike.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Make sure you have your webcams setup for when the Fedex delivery truck shows up at 3am and chucks the crate off the back of the truck, rolls it up the street end-over-end, and chucks it over your fence onto your lawn.

F451

Make sure you have your webcams setup for when the Fedex delivery truck shows up at 3am and chucks the crate off the back of the truck, rolls it up the street end-over-end, and chucks it over your fence onto your lawn.

When my Sur Ron Ultra Bee was delivered recently by Fedex Freight, it came right on time as scheduled. The driver had it unloaded in no time and placed it on my driveway exactly where I wanted it. And the box was intact, no damage to the bike. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole affair, Lol.

I hope Bryan's delivery is as smooth and I'm looking forward to learning more about the bike.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
My son’s Sur-Ron showed up a few years ago with forklift holes clean through the middle of the box, in one side and out the other! Miraculously, it missed all vital components and only scraped a mirror.

F451

My son’s Sur-Ron showed up a few years ago with forklift holes clean through the middle of the box, in one side and out the other! Miraculously, it missed all vital components and only scraped a mirror.
That's a bummer. My e-mtn bike from Luna Cycles arrived from some fly by night delivery service with holes in the box, it appeared the bike was not damaged from the holes so I accepted delivery. Upon unboxing, I discovered damage to the carbon fiber frame, a 1/2" or so shallow gouge in it, not caused by the holes in the box, but from a brake disc rubbing.

The bike also had a dead rear shock, stripped out headstock bolt hole. A few other minor issues. I contacted Luna, they reluctantly replaced the shock and headstock clamp, but did not want to hear about the frame damage at all. They eventually sent me some epoxy and touch up paint for the frame gouge.

Really ticked me off and I swore I would never accept another damaged box shipment. And will never be doing business with Luna again. Oye ve, I had erased this whole sordid affair from my brain and now its living in my head rent free again.

I need to go for a dirt bike ride, Lol.